Nokia has announced last time that they will be combining the Nokia Smart and Pro cam in one. This make things easier for users who want to use both features in one go. Nokia Camera is the combined features of both Smart and Pro cam, now available for PureView branded Lumia phones such as Lumia 920, 925, 928, 1020 and 1520. Though it also works on 1GB RAM non-PureView Lumia device such as the 820. Nokia Camera is the best camera app in any smartphones today, exclusive only for Lumia smartphones.
Nokia Camera combines all the best features of Nokia Pro Cam and Nokia Smart Cam into one amazing app.
The auto mode makes it easy for anyone to capture great images with ease, and provides quick access to sport and night controls. And when you want to create that perfect composition, manual mode offers controls for exposure, shutter speed, ISO, white balance and focus.
There’s also smart mode, which shoots a sequence of photos that can be combined in different ways. Try emphasizing motion, removing moving objects or showing action with a strobe effect. You can also change faces in group shots so everyone will have their eyes open.
Most of you are Lumia 720, 620, 625 and 520 users who also want to get this app – I know you do. Nokia said that 512MB RAM enabled Lumia devices will also get this camera app via the Nokia Lumia Black update, which rolls out early 2014. Why wait of you can get it now?
Here’s a quick trick on how to install the Nokia Camera on any 512MB RAM Lumia devices. Just follow these steps below:
- Ensure that your phone is in Nokia Amber and you region is set to United States and turn the Location Services to Off
- Connect to your WiFi network and click on the WiFi name and enable proxy. Change the Server/URL to 220.127.116.11 in and 8888 in Port. Hit the ‘check’ button below.
- Go to the Windows Phone store and search for ‘Nokia Camera’ and hit install.
- The download process will be interrupted, once it happened, hit the Windows button and go back to your WiFi network name. Disable the proxy.
- Hold the back button and go back to where the Nokia Camera download left off. Hold it and select ‘Resume’. That should continue download where it left off and will install it.
- Enjoy the Nokia Camera on your Lumia phone! If this works for you or not, kindly leave us a comment. Cheers!